"Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired." - George S. Patton

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Okay.. so we will start over.

If I am really going to succeed, then I am going to have to be realistic. Friday night we had a big poker party with tons of guys. Food everywhere and I spent my entire day cleaning and cooking only to sit down for the first time at about 3am. Saturday I went shopping at hectic IKEA all day long and had a wedding planning party for Lisa at night. Today we went BACK to IKEA all day long, and it is Sunday so there was sooo much to do. Thursday I couldn't run because my muscles were way too fatigued. Anyway, there you have it folks. 4 days. no run. This cannot happen again. It wont. Call it temporary insanity. Tomorrow I am going to run harder than ever. I am going to eat well. I am probably going to jump off of a bridge if my kids don't quiet down. BAH

No comments:

Post a Comment