"Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired." - George S. Patton

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Horrible, terrible, no good, very bad day.

Well, Maybe not THAT bad... but not so good. I have been so tired all day, no one was able to go outside and run with me, I went to run on the treadmill and some really big girl was walking on the only one here, and I got home and was so mad I ate 1 and a half chicken breasts and almost a whole can of chilli. AND some green beans. I did try to do Tae Bo for 15 minutes but it hurt my knees.


 Photobucket
Whatever. Tomorrow will be better.

6 comments:

  1. UGH!!! Isn't is so annoying when people hog the treamill and they are walking at a lesisurly pace...its like some people actually want to work out a**hole! Oh, and the best part is that they are walking at a snails pace usually w/ a gatorade in their hand, even though they aren't burning anything but think they need to 'replenish' when they haven't even broken a sweat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I KNOW! I get so mad. lol.. Go OUTSIDE AND WALK DILL HOLE! Get off of my treadmill!! You wanna run with us tonight at 6, Patti poo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaah...i just got your message! I would have too! Call me 253-777-5220 anytime! I really want to run w/ your guys... i haven't run in like a month, just been doing zumba

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you zumba? Me and the girls run by a zumba class every night! One of us will call you either tomorrow or Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I go to Competitive Edge, there are two locations, one is at the old Bally's at the South Hill mall, the other is down by my house off 176th. Where is the one you run by?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm in the place on Stewart.. lol. I think it used to be called Pacific sports or .. oh hell I don't know. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete