"Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired." - George S. Patton

Friday, January 29, 2010

The so good not so bad day..

Okay, today was my first weigh in..and with a little nudity and praying to God.. MY SCALE WAS MY FRIEND! :) I lost 4 lbs this week and hit my goal! I told myself I could cheat on Saturdays if I hit my goal on Friday morning.. but it feels too good to lose! Sooo I have decided I will have a few drinks instead.

Last night the girls and I did great. We ran a little over a block longer than we did the last time. We are supposed to take Fridays off, but we are all so damn addicted we are running tonight anyway. The knees and shins are feeling good today so I am going for it.

I'm hoping the (suddenly quite supportive ;) ) husband will allow me to get out of the house for some FUN tonight.. even just a few hours to celebrate my achievement! I wish we had baby-sitters on a regular basis.

Anyway, feeling strong and proud today. Thanks for keeping up with me, whoever is. It still really makes all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment