"Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired." - George S. Patton

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"I hear this sends endorphines to your brain!"

Wow. Talk about addicting. Tonight was awesome. So it stopped raining for the Don and me to do our run. We did amazing. I wish I had a way to properly gauge how far we are going..but I know we were active for 40 minutes or so and probably ran at least half the time. We were amazing! The entire time we were just talking about how amazed we were with ourselves and how good it felt to do it. This may be the best decision I have ever made.

On a side note, Lisa asked me to be her Matron of Honor tonight! And Denise to be her Maid of honor! She is one of the greatest people I have ever met and it really is an honor!

So there you have it. The day has ended on a good note. See you tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment