"Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired." - George S. Patton

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I bought a scale.

A good, accurate, digital one. This still isn't just about weight loss but I am feeling great! I have lost 5 lbs since I started running. 5 POUNDS!!! IN 3-4 DAYS.  And that was weighing myself at night. I will do it again in the morning. Tonight Denise, Lisa and I had a rough jog. It was FREEEZING and windy and our muscles were so stiff. I hurting a bit in the legs. My endurance has improved tremendously just since Sunday. My lungs and chest don't hurt at all when I run. This whole thing is probably one of the best decisions I have ever made. I look forward to seeing how far I can go every day! Okay. I'm typing one handed. Until tomorrow!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment