"Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired." - George S. Patton

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What is it with Bradley Lake Park?!

So I like to go up to South Hill's bradley lake park trail once in a while. It is really hilly, about a mile one time around and great scenery. For some reason, though, I can't run nearly as far there as anywhere else! It always feels way colder, my lungs always feel like they are going to collapse, and I don't understand. I mean, I would think it might be a little more difficult than running downtown Puyallup's mostly flat turane, or obviously the treadmill... but I can't conquer this place! I Barely even ran for a mile straight and my legs hurt so bad and I actually started coughing because my chest hurt so bad.

Any ideas or tips? Anyone?!

6 comments:

  1. I have a hard time there too!! I always wimp out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH good then.. it isn't just me. That track blows. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it there b/c its pretty and there is scenery but it is really hard for some reason... and one time there was a weird dude in a wheelchair trying to ride along beside me when i was running

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HA HA HA HA. Oh man. THAT was funny

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post makes me want to go run it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey kristina, found this dudes blog, pretty inspirational
    http://theantijared.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete