"Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired." - George S. Patton

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I know I have been a boring blogger..

But good news! I feel inspired again! I got my book in the mail today, the book about training when you are nothing but a lazy ass. I also looked at a bunch of pics online of the Rock and Roll Marathon in Seattle. I'm doing the half in June. I have 18 weeks to train.. and this is exactly the kick in the ass I need. I am going to follow the plan in my new book to a tee and see how it works! You should all check it out, besides being hilarious, the author really feels like someone regular folks can relate to! :)


Photobucket

http://nonrunnersmarathontraining.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment