"Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired." - George S. Patton

Monday, February 8, 2010

Live and Learn, right?

Bad Weekend. Very Bad. But it isn't all my fault! We had an unexpected house guest all weekend, we had the superbowl, and I was lacking running partners! And... I was eating massive amounts of terrible food. And  I was drinking more than the necessary amount of Wine.

Anyway, getting back on that horse and riding.. all the way to the Seattle Marathon, right?! Right.

I ordered a new book on Amazon.com. It's all about starting out running and becoming a marathoner. Should be good!

I realize this post is lame. I will write more after my run tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment