"Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired." - George S. Patton

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Good News and Bad News

Happy Valentine's day, folks!

The husband got me an mp3 player and arm band holder thing for my runs, as well as a really nice pedometer that will measure my distance and calories burned while running. I thought you all could appreciate that. I also appreciate the dozen long stemmed roses and the positive attitude. Hee Hee.

I haven't run since Tuesday. I have failed myself this week. It's been a rough one. I'm glad I had it though, because I have proved to myself that I have the drive. I still can't wait to get out there and run my ass off. It really all changes tomorrow. I'm changing my diet and everything. I am now allowing myself to drink only one night of the week. The wine throws me all off.

Tomorrow's blog will be much more action packed. I need to go cuddle with my muffin of love now... or play Jenga.. whatev.

Photobucket
Love Love Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment