"Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired." - George S. Patton

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My 50th Post.. how sweet

But you know what is sweeter? The fact that I beat my record again and ran 3.6 miles tonight. You heard me. I bet tomorrow I can beat it. I'm going 4 miles sucka! Woo!

Okay.. So I am not doing the St.Patrick's day dash in Seattle. This week has been catastrophic for so many people in my life and I think it would be easier for my family and everyone cheering me on for me to do something a little bit closer and more convenient. I am going to Tacoma's version of the race, The St.Patty's day run.. on Saturday! This coming Saturday!

I am all registered and ready to go! I even bought my first pair of running tights which are appropriately green in color. Who said a chubby girl can't rock spandex? Not me!


I will be running with Lisa and Mark and have lots of pictures of the festivities! This is a big week for me! My first official crossing over a finish line! Hope to see you there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment