"Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired." - George S. Patton

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The latest is NOT the greatest

I've been failing this blog. I have been so busy with EVERYTHING that I never have time to sit down and update. The latest is however, I have hurt my leg. I have no idea how serious it is right now, but I do know I ran a mile and a half yesterday.. and cried. Cried from pain and from fear of not being able to follow through with my plans. I am NOT giving up. One way or another, I am running that half marathon in June. I hope my bones are just tired as I have been increasing my mileage. They will get used to it!


How are all of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment